So as you all know I have an obsession with Young Living Essential Oils. I can’t seem to get enough of them! Middle of September is rite before my favorite time of the year; FALL!! I love the colors, smell, weather, and activities.
I wanted to jump rite in and go over some of my fall favorite must-haves from Young Living.
Sugar and Spice Room Spray
- 6 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- 5 drops Nutmeg Essential Oil
- 5 drops Orange Essential Oil
- 2 oz Glass Spray Bottle
- Add the Essential Oils into the spray bottle
- Fill with water and put on the spray bottle top
- Shake well before spraying into the air
Autumn Time Sugar Scrub
- 3 drops Clove Essential Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 oz Glass Mason Jar
- Put the Raw Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract and Clove Essential Oil into a glass bowl
- Mix the ingredients together
- Place the mixture into the jar
- Use this scrub to exfoliate your hands or body
Some of my other favorites are :
I love making combos out of these for the diffuser. It makes it feel and smell like fall instantly.
Get ahead – Helps support your respiratory system.
Have a cough?!
Super excited to actually say Cough Drops, because FDA approved us saying it!!
You can join here by doing the $45 kit, and then adding these products to your cart! You’ll be all ready for the Fall!!
Comment and let me know what are your fall favorites?!
♥– Theresa Rose